Sunday, December 5, 2010

She's Baaack

I must say, my Thanksgiving break this year turned out to be the BEST one yet! There was a total of 16 men and 4 women there...I met many of my second cousins for the first time and they were all crazy football fanatics. Literally, a football game would be on by the time I woke up in the morning, then they'd play some football outside, check their football stats online, talk about football, watch a few more games, then when it was too late at night, play football video games....Nonetheless it was cool to be emerged in the  Southern culture (SO MUCH SWEET TEA!!!) and spend time with loving family :)

Oh, and remember my crazy, sassy Aunt Ginger's picture for the family portrait a few months ago?
Well I got a new one that's pretty funny!

4 comments:

  1. I love your sassy Aunt Ginger! Did you get a ton of photos taken this past week?..that's all I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what's she smoking? I'm betting L&M 100's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - Ah I wish I got more! I think i'll work on em over break in Tokyo :)

    Galen - suuuch an inappropriate question over our art blog...haha she's all about the Marlboro Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. that's awesome. what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete